The dining hall has the following features:
- modern kitchen managed by the Centre
- electric dish washing facilities
- energy-efficient design for comfortable heating and cooling
- whiteboard for classroom/conference use
- projector/screen and sound system
Above: Dining hall
Above: Access ramp to dining room
The scullery is used by visitors to wash up after meals. Please remember to mop the floor after the evening wash up.
Above: Kitchen servery
The kitchen servery is where meals are made available to visitors by the catering team.
Above: New hot water facility
A new hot water facility has been constructed in the kitchen. It has improved safety for users.
Outdoor eating area
The outdoor eating area includes:
Above: Outdoor eating area on the lookout
Above: Outdoor eating area near the dining hall
Above: Pizza oven
A pizza oven is available for visitors. Its use needs to be negotiated when planning the visit with centre staff.