All visiting adult no charge.
Highly qualified and experienced staff work with visiting teachers and students to achieve learning outcomes from the Australian curriculum.
Visiting teachers are required to:
- Supervise students in cabins.
- Inspect cabins every day for cleanliness.
- Check all cabins on date of departure for lost property and cleanliness ( under beds too).
- Complete a rubbish pick up around the cabins.
A centre staff member will work with every visiting group to support participants and their program.
- The staff member will conduct a safety briefing for all visitors
- The program will need to follow all national park and marine park rules while here.